Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lost Life



CATEGORY : Pessimistic

Sometimes I feel like…
Life’s out somewhere else instead of being here,


I’ve my parents who do care for me,
I go to class, I study, I’ve got a job,
I hang out with friends…
But life seems to be elusive
Something just out of my grasp
Like an illusory mirage in a lone desert…
And I wonder when I’ll catch it up !


Rewinding back through the past…
It was a long time ago
When I had first forgotten to dream
And realized the thin barrier between
Two of us…me and my dreams…
That was the very first moment
When life started to escape out of me
Leaving me buried alive behind the thick walls
Where rays of hope can never get in…
And I wonder when I’ll catch them up !


Saviour…please break through the wall
Smash this night, shatter this darkness
Into thousands of twinkling dreams, whirling hopes…
And get back my lost “life”

No comments: